As part of your benefits of being a BIO member, you receive discounted registration prices and gain early access to registration and hotel reservations for the BIO International Convention - the largest gathering of the biotech industry in the world.
Is there a government/academic discount?
Yes, the government/academic rate is less than the non-member rates. Please go to our registration page for more information about pricing.
How do I pay by wire transfer?
What if I become a member of BIO after I have registered as non-member?
How do I make a correction or change on my registration?
How do I change my email address?
Why have I not received a registration confirmation?
How do I get my registration confirmation resent to me?
Is media registration complimentary?
Do BIO members receive discounts on events?
What are your Cancellation & Substitution Policies?
- Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing on or before Thursday, April 25, 2024, to receive a partial refund.
- A $600 administrative fee will be deducted from all cancellation refunds.
- Approved refunds will be processed after the conference. BIO regrets that refunds will not be given for no-shows/non-participants.
- Exhibition Access registrations or additional Exhibitor Booth Personnel registrations cannot be canceled and are non-refundable.
- Cancellation requests received after April 25, 2024, will not be honored. Email cancellation requests to email@example.com.
- To transfer your registration to another individual, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Thursday, May 16, 2024.
What companies attended BIO 2024?
Can I get a refund for my registration if I contracted or was exposed to COVID-19?
Attendees that meet the following requirements will receive a credit of $500. This credit must be applied to the 2024 BIO International Convention in San Diego. Exhibition Access registration is not eligible for credit.
To receive a credit, proof of a positive COVID-19 test dated between Friday, May 31, 2024 – Thursday, June 6, 2024, must be provided to BIO no later than Thursday, June 6. BIO will only accept test results from a PCR, RT-PCR, NAAT, or a rapid test that has been administered by a medical professional at a testing site or pharmacy.
BIO will not accept at-home or over-the-counter COVID-19 test results. If an attendee has recently had COVID-19, please adhere to the CDC quarantine and isolation guidelines.
Please send your proof of a positive COVID-19 test to email@example.com