Sponsor BIO One-on-One Partnering™
There is no better place than the BIO International Convention to make the connections you need to secure licensing and investment deals. BIO One-on-One Partnering™ makes it easy to identify potential partners online, request meetings and have appointments scheduled in the BIO Business Forum, and in Pavilions and Exhibitor Booths.
See Who's in BIO One-on-One Partnering™
View 2018 Partnering Companies
BIO One-on-One Partnering™ Allows You to:
- Globally search companies to source potential collaborations and funding opportunities
- Communicate directly with prospective investors and senior management
- Pre-schedule 30-minute private, one-on-one meetings to be conducted onsite
Two Options for Maximizing ROI from One-on-One Partnering™
- Partnering Suites in the BIO Business Forum
The BIO Business Forum is a hotbed for activity on the BIO International Convention exhibition. Host your partnering meetings in a dedicated space and maximize visibility with one of the many suite options starting at just $25,000. The BIO Business Forum is accessible Monday – Thursday.
- Branding Opportunities and Sponsorships in the BIO Business Forum
There are several high-visibility branding opportunities within the BIO Business Forum. Options include the Academic Campus, Company Presentation Rooms, Buzz of BIO and other branding opportunities within the BIO Business Forum.
Join These Companies Who Have a Presence in the BIO Business Forum
BIO One-on-One Partnering™ Power Stats
- Record breaking 46,900+ partnering meetings in 2018 - 13% growth from 2017!
- 7,600+ attendees from 67 countries
- 3,900 participating companies including AbbVie, AstraZeneca, Biogen, Daiichi Sankyo, Eli Lilly and Company, GE Healthcare Life Sciences, Genentech, Johnson & Johnson, Merck, Pfizer, Takeda Pharmaceuticals International, and more!
Top Company Types Represented:
- Human Health
- Academic/Tech Transfer
- Medical Devices/Technology
- Research and Development