The Partnering System for BIO 2018 will open in early April.
BIO One-on-One Partnering™ is the most efficient way to do business in the biotech and pharma industry without traveling all over the world. Our system makes it easy to search for and identify potential partners and request meetings with prospective biotech investors and senior business development executives.
Record-Breaking Stats from 2017
"The partnering meetings were extremely valuable, and the connections made have great potential to turn into partnerships."
"About 95% of the meetings that we conduct at BIO are relevant to the services that our company provides."
- Feedback from the Canada Pavilion on their experience using BIO One-on-One Partnering.
Year-over-Year Growth of BIO One-on-One Partnering at BIO
"The partnering meetings are extremely valuable, and the connections made have great potential to turn into partnerships. We had 58 scheduled meetings."
- Patricia Cosgrove, Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade, Ontario Government
See Who's in BIO One-on-One Partnering™
View all Partnering Companies
This is Where You Access the Leaders of Biotech and Pharma
The BIO International Convention brings together the leaders in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries. You can expect to meet the top players from these companies:
Partnering That Fits Your Needs
This hot-zone offers universities, research institutions, and hospitals partnering opportunities to advance their research and drug development agendas.
Pitch your company's story, pipelines, and objectives to a global audience representing over 76 countries. Learn more about Company Presentations.
Unique to exhibitors, this type of partnering allows exhibiting companies to schedule face-to-face meetings with senior level management and investors in their customized, branded exhibit space.
How to Participate in Partnering
There are four ways you can participate in BIO One-on-One Partnering™:
- Attend - Register with Convention Access & Partnering badge. View all available packages.
- Exhibit - BIO Exhibitors receive complimentary access to the BIO One-on-One Partnering System and the ability to host meetings in their branded and customized exhibit booths.
- Host Meetings in a Business Forum Suite - Purchase a dedicated meeting space and maximize visibility in the BIO Business Forum.
- Sponsor within the BIO Business Forum - There are several high-visibility branding opportunities within the BIO Business Forum including Academic Campus, Company Presentations, and Buzz of BIO.
Partnering questions? We're Here To Help.