- myBIO: Event Planning Tool
myBIO: Event Planning Tool
myBIO is free to registered attendees. Set your own password and set up your own profile, browse attendees, research exhibitors, and view sessions and networking events. You can add these events to your calendar--create a personalized agenda!
Step 1: Activate and set up your myBIO profile
- Tell your story in a professional profile. Import your photo and bio from LinkedIn or add your own!
- Search profiles of other people in the BIO community - attendees, speakers, companies - by searching keywords (also called "tags")
Step 2: Start networking
- Browse the myBIO to find Exhibiting Companies, Sponsoring Companies, Presenting Companies, and Partnering Companies**
- You can sort the companies and attendees by areas of interest, country interest and more (the technical folks call these “tags”)
- Reach out to representatives of the companies that interest you and schedule meetings at the 2015 BIO International Convention
- **Note: myBIO is not the One-on-One Partnering™ System. Only basic information about Partnering Companies is displayed in myBIO. A detailed company profile for Partnering Companies can only be accessed via our One-on-One Partnering System.
Step 3: Explore Sessions and Events
- Search by session track, keyword, or type of event to find exactly what interests you at BIO
- If you're interested in a specific speaker, view their profile to see their full presentation schedule at BIO
- Reach out to session speakers and post your questions on session profiles to spark conversation with the community
Step 4: Create an Event Plan
- Add exhibitors, sessions, and events to your myBIO event plan to get the most out of your four days
- Continue to update your event plan as you learn more about what's going on in Philadelphia
- Access your event plan whenever, wherever from your smartphone, desktop, and mobile device