- More About BIO One-on-One Partnering
More About BIO One-on-One Partnering
New to Partnering?
Here are some resources that will help you navigate the ins-and-outs of BIO One-on-One Partnering!
5 Tips for Successful Partnering
- Fill out your profile, focus on the opportunities you have to offer
- Mark when you are available to take meetings on your calendar. Make as much time available as you can. You can plan your educational programming and company presentation schedule in the partnering system as well.
- Search for companies you would like to meet, or collaborate with your team to do so via Partneringplace, and send them tailored meeting requests. You can continue to message companies after the conference as well as manage your business development activities.
- Accept, reject or otherwise manage your incoming meetings requests, or do so collaboratively with your team
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 every few days since new companies join and send requests regularly.
- BONUS TIP: Partner like a heavy weight. Manage your team’s partnering workflow, information and documentation in Partneringplace, a year-round solution seamlessly integrated with BIO’s partnering system.
Access past webinar recordings, view video tutorials for mastering Partnering, and learn more about Partneringplace. View Resources.
How to Register for Partnering
- Purchase a Convention Access & Partnering badge, secure a suite in one of our BIO Business Forums, or contract a sponsorship in one of the BIO Business Forums.
- Receive login credentials (may take up to 48 hours) and instructions on how to set your password. During that time we are ensuring you are set up in the system under the right company and with the correct colleagues.
- Add email@example.com to your safe senders list--this is where your login credentials will be sent from.
- Once the Partnering System opens in April, the first step to becoming active in the system is setting up your profile. Put your best foot forward. Check out some tips for setting up your profile and sending messages.
- Mark your availability in your calendar. The highest volume of messaging will take place in May and June, so make sure your calendar is up to date.
- Familiarize yourself with the schedule and locations of BIO Convention events.