- Exhibitor Partnering Resources
Exhibitor Partnering Resources
What is Exhibitor Booth Partnering?
Access new networks, exhibitors, and solution providers via the One–on–One Partnering System™. Exhibitor Booth Partnering launched in 2012 to facilitate pre–scheduled meetings in exhibitor booths and more than 700 exhibitors participated. This is a great opportunity to meet companies that meet your diverse needs.
Exhibitor Booth Partnering = Meetings in your Booth
- Faster, efficient, successful meetings in your booth
- Expanded BIO One-on-One Partnering™ will provide attendees access to a wider array of exhibitors for meetings.
- BIO Business Forum participants will have the option of meeting in exhibitors’ booths.
- Exhibitors will have free access to BIO One-on-One Partnering to schedule appointments in their booths.
- BIO Business Forum will be centrally located within the BIO Exhibition.
Exhibitor Booth Partnering Hours:
Monday 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM (last meeting starts at 4:30 PM)
Tuesday 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM (last meeting starts at 4:30 PM)
Wednesday 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM (last meeting starts at 4:30 PM)
Thursday 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM (last meeting starts at 11:30 PM)