Why Exhibit at BIO?
BIO 2017 is 72% Sold!
BIO 2016 was another record-breaking success with 15,900+ biotechnology and pharma leaders who come together for one week of intensive networking to discover new opportunities and promising partnerships. The 160,000+ square foot exhibition features more than 1,800 exhibitors including 55 state, regional and international pavilions and 8 specialized product focus zones.
View the 2016 exhibitor list.
As an exhibitor, you will:
- Gain visibility in front of influential decision makers
- Meet with high-level executives through BIO One-on-One Partnering
- Form valuable partnerships with leading biotech companies
Book Your Booth Space Now
Exhibit Space Options and Pricing
A 10 x 10 Exhibit Space includes:
- Access to the BIO One-on-One Partnering™ system to schedule face-to-face meetings in your booth before you arrive
- Four (4) Exhibition Booth Personnel (EBP) badges
- One (1) Exhibitor Partnering account included within one of the 4 allotted EBP Badges
- Company Directory listing in the online myBIO event planner
- Discounts on booth services, supplies, and utilities
- For BIO Members: 1 complimentary Convention Access pass per 100 square feet - Limit up to 4.
- $42/square foot for BIO Members
- $46/square foot for non-BIO Members
- Corner Fee - $500/per open Corner
Exhibitor Booth Partnering
BIO Exhibitors receive complimentary access to the BIO One-on-One Partnering System and the ability to host meetings in their branded and customized exhibit booths. All exhibit booth partnering meetings must take place in the BIO Exhibition, and the number of meetings you can host depends on the size of your booth. Learn more about Exhibitor Booth Partnering.
HINT: Maximize your participation in One-on-One Partnering by expanding your exhibit space to accommodate more meeting points!