- BIO 2017 Exhibitor Newsletter: January + February
BIO 2017 Exhibitor Newsletter: January + February
BIO 2017 Exhibitor Service Kit Coming Soon
We're gearing up for the 2017 BIO International Convention and want to make sure our exhibitors are ready to go too!
The Exhibitor Service Kit will be available in late January through the Exhibitor Dashboard, Convention website and Freeman website giving your company several options for accessing important exhibitor information. Full of in depth content, it's highly recommended that your staff and exhibitor appointed contractors (if using one) review the kit tabs and get familiar with the Convention. Reviewing the kit and ordering in advance also saves you time and money pre-event and during the move-in/move out process.
Items to be mindful of:
- Strict Targeted Plan – Move-in floor plans will be available in the kit, showing all companies what date and times they can begin installing their booth. Please note: Due to our staggered move-in of the exhibition space and tight schedule, we cannot accommodate any early move in requests for 2017.
- Official BIO 2017 Vendors – In an effort to assist you with choosing vendors, we now showcase the official vendor logos in the exhibitor newsletter email body, exhibitor service kit cover and general show information document within the kit. Official vendors not only offer great value for their services, but are our partners, making it easy for BIO to assist with more information and company contacts.
It Pays to Book Housing Early
Book your hotel rooms in San Diego with onPeak, the official housing provider of BIO 2017! We have 25 hotel options offering discounted rates and special concessions. Please note, four hotels in the block are already sold out, so if you have not secured accommodations, act now or you may face higher rates.
Book Housing >
Optimize Your Presence at BIO 2017
Take advantage of our many branding opportunities by getting more involved in BIO 2017!
Prime exhibit space is still available if you want to move or upgrade your space. View the Exhibition Floorplan
Increase your visibility and market your booth with our new and popular branding and sponsorship opportunities including:
- Start-Up Stadium
Exhibitor Dashboard: What's New?
Be sure to check your Exhibitor Dashboard later this month for significant updates! There will be a few new tiles that will allow you access to the Exhibitor Service Kit, Exhibitor Hospitality Reception & In-Booth Event Forms, and information for Pavilion Organizers.
- Exhibitor Service Kit: This service kit will provide you with all the logistical information you need to ensure your booth is Convention ready come 2017. You will find everything from rules and regulations to quick facts in this service kit!
- Exhibitor Hospitality Reception & In-Booth Event Forms: We hope you’ll be participating in the Exhibitor Hospitality Receptions throughout the Exhibition Hall on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 from 5:00 PM – 6:30PM! Complete the form in your Exhibitor Dashboard to start planning your needs now. As well, In-Booth Events are a great way to further promote your company and draw traffic to your exhibit space!
- Pavilion Organizers Only: In January 2017, Pavilion Organizers will have the opportunity to begin uploading sharee companies that they would like to have exhibit within their Pavilions. We will be providing further instruction to Pavilions on how to successfully navigate this process. The earlier that Pavilion Organizers upload their sharee companies, the more visibility the sharee companies gain!