Career Fair Job Seekers
You are invited to attend the premier bioscience recruiting event of the year, the 2017 BIO Career Fair. FREE to all job seekers! Co-located with the 2017 BIO International Convention, the BIO Career Fair will allow you access to many of the world’s leading life science companies.
What do you need to know to apply?
As a Career Fair registrant, you can spend two days researching companies within the BIO Exhibition, and then show off your knowledge on the third day, in front of recruiters at the BIO Career Fair.
- You get access to a variety of employers seeking applicants. View featured employment opportunities here.
- All resumes will be pre-screened.
- You get access to BIO International Convention Exhibition ($199 value)
- A minimum of a 4-year life science degree OR a community college biotech degree is recommended.
- Military veterans are encouraged to apply.
Registration and Resume Upload
Registering for the BIO Career Fair is easy. To begin, you must first set-up an account. Complete the below form and click “Create My Account.” You will receive two email confirmations.
- The first, subject line “Welcome to the Bio Jobs Career Center,” confirms that your account information has been created and provides helpful links to create your Career Profile and information on how to set-up Job Alerts.
- The second email confirmation, “BIO Career Fair Registration Receipt” confirms your registration for the Career Fair is complete. Registration for the BIO Career Fair is FREE but this email confirmation also contains a registration discount code for free “Exhibition Access” to the 2016 BIO International Convention. Using the code provided in the email, you may register for free BIO 2016 “Exhibition Access” in advance at this website.
To register for free “Exhibition Access” onsite at the Moscone Center, you must bring a copy of your registration confirmation for the BIO Career Fair. Without a copy of your Career Fair registration confirmation, entry to the BIO Exhibition is $199