Join us for the 2011 Biosecurity Conference in DC
The intersection of the life sciences revolution and global security
>> Addressing the new and dynamic challenges for biosecurity stakeholders
Join the discussion on this evolving and vital interrelationship with Obama administration officials, scientific, and security experts and industry innovators at the second annual Biosecurity Conference on Wednesday, June 29 – June 30, 2011 co-located with the 2011 BIO International Convention in Washington, D.C.
>> Featured Speakers include:
- Senator Richard Burr (R-N.C.), Member, Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions, Armed Services, and Intelligence Committees
- Senator Jim Talent, Co-Chair, WMD Commission
- Ambassador Paul van den Ijssel, President of the 2011 BWC Review Conference
>> See a list of Speaking Companies and Session Descriptions Here
What’s Included in Attending the 2011 Biosecurity Conference?
- Exposure to a full range of biotechnology and biosecurity professionals from industry, government, and the research community
- Thursday Biosecurity Conference Keynote Address: The Role of the BWC in a Biotech-Driven World, by Ambassador Paul van den Ijssel, President of the 2011 BWC Review Conference
- Seven Biosecurity Sessions on key issues impacting global biosecurity
- Access to the Biosecurity Pavilion in the BIO Exhibition Hall
- Access to the Wednesday, June 29 BIO Convention Keynote Address by Jim Greenwood, President, Biotechnology Industry Organization