Why Attend BIO?
The BIO International Convention (BIO) attracts over 15,000 biotechnology and pharma leaders who come together for one week of intensive networking to discover new opportunities and promising partnerships. This event covers a wide spectrum of life science and application areas including drug discovery, biomanufacturing, genomics, biofuels, nanotechnology and cell therapy.
Four Key Elements of BIO:
About Our Attendees:
- One-third of BIO attendees come from outside the U.S.
- 2,500+ CEO's from leading biotech companies
- More than 70% of attendees are either Managers, Directors, C-Level or Executive Management.
- All company sizes: 33% of attendees are from companies with more than 500 employees and 40% are from companies with fewer than 50 employees.
Download the BIO 2015 Attendee & Exhibitor Summary (pdf)
10 Reasons to Attend BIO International Convention
- Find partners, sustain projects and find funding in the BIO One-on-One Partnering System (opening early April)
- Ability to connect efficiently: Meet with 4,000+ attending companies and 1,800+ exhibiting companies
- Gain new perspectives from executive visionaries in our new Fireside Chats (announced late February)
- Network with 2,500 CEOs and 15,000+ attendees from 69 countries
- Explore solutions and meet service providers in one of our 7 product focus zones or specialty zones.
- Super Sessions exploring the latest on biotechnology's hot button issues (sessions announced late February)
- Attend one of our 18 education tracks featuring new topics: brain health, biotherapeutic delivery and clinical trials
- Attend an array of networking events and high-end parties showcasing the best of the Bay
- Tuesday night Exhibitor Hospitality Receptions in the BIO Exhibition
- Hear the latest innovations from Patient & Health groups in the Alliance Pavilion in the BIO Exhibition
Our Customer Service Team is ready to help. Email us at email@example.com or call us +1.202.962.6655.