Sponsor One-on-One Partnering at BIO 2016
There is no better place than BIO 2016 to make the connections you need to secure licensing and investment deals. BIO One-on-One Partnering™ makes it easy to identify potential partners online, request meetings and have appointments scheduled automatically in the BIO Business Forum and in Pavilions and Exhibitor Booths.
BIO One-on-One Partnering™ Allows You to:
- Globally search companies to source potential collaborations and funding opportunities
- Communicate directly with prospective investors and senior management
- Pre-schedule 30-minute private, one-on-one meetings to be conducted onsite
Two Options for Maximizing ROI from One-on-One Partnering™
- Partnering Suites in the BIO Business Forum
The BIO Business Forum is a hotbed for activity on the BIO International Convention exhibition. Host your partnering meetings in a dedicated space and maximize visibility with one of the many suite options starting at just $25,000. The BIO Business Forum is accessible Monday – Thursday.
- Branding Opportunities and Sponsorships in the BIO Business Forum
There are several high-visibility branding opportunities within the BIO Business Forum. Options include the Academic Neighborhood, Company Presentation Rooms, Buzz of BIO and other branding opportunities within the BIO Business Forum.
New This Year! We have a partnering app where you can access your schedule and update your calendar on the go! More information coming soon.
Top Company Types Represented in 2015:
- Human Health
- Academic/Tech Transfer
- Medical Devices/Technology
- Research and Development